Friday, April 01, 2005

Travels

As mentioned in the previous post, I'm going up to Leeds on the 15th April. I've booked the time off work, all I need to do now is purchase the train tickets. I'll do that tomorrow. I'd rather talk face-to-face with the guy at the train station and discuss my journey than do it over the phone or internet.
Although, that said, Scott gave me a random call this morning as I was getting ready (or should that be 'getting late'?) for work. He suggested going up to London with him, Fran and Pri on the 18th April via this wicked deal with a company called Megabus (yeah, I hadn't heard of them either!) but we can get a ticket for 4 people going from Bournemouth to London for £18 total!! So, I booked the tickets first thing when I got into work. They can pay me back later.

No comments: