Thursday, June 30, 2005

Camping

I've got a half day off work today as I'm being picked up after lunch to go camping. It should be a good'un. It'll be myself (of course) with Kim, Paul, Simone, Gary, Lottie, Mooro, Fran and Scott (yes, that makes me the only singleton there. *sobs!*)

We'll be going to Dodwell Park and hopefully it'll be blinding weather. I'm feeling slightly unprepared though cos I woke up at 7:50 this morning and realised I hadn't yet packed my bags for camping, so I rushed around grabbing stuff to put in a big bag and got ready for work with no breakfast!! I was gonna be late for work so I called a taxi.... which gave me time to have a small bowl of cereal. Had to leave the stereo behind though!.... maybe I can purchase a small digital radio from Argos for pennies?!? hmmmm......

No comments: