Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hyperdrive

I caught a really bizarre programme on BBC2 last night. I was channel hopping with Lisa while snuggled up in bed before the second eviction of Big Brother comes on and stumbled across a bizarre Sci-Fi comedy with ex-Spaced actor Nick Frost. If it wasn't for the fact that I love Spaced and wanted to see what he was up to in this new programme I probably would've continued hopping but I stuck with it. As the programme was half way through I had no idea what the storyline was so we were both sitting there with question marks above our heads. It turns out it was quite good. Not great but quite good. But I think that was cos at first I just didn't get it! I feel I might have to watch more to become hooked. Anyway, I found the official website on the BBC website so click HERE to find out more!

No comments: