Thursday, January 12, 2006

Flickr.com

I've been signed up to Flickr for absolutely ages now but I didn't really get on with it. I went back to it recently to finally get to grips with it cos I was finding that Imageshack was starting to play up. While Imageshack is a pretty cool free image hosting site it randomly removes pictures I've asked them to host!! I'm not sure whether it's due to overuse or underuse of bandwidth, or if it's down to how long they've been hosting it for ... who knows. It's just turning out to be really unreliable.

So, I decided to dust down my old Flickr account and see if I can use that instead. I will also start to use them to host other random pics too and allow you to browse whole collections instead of just posting one or two up here! Yeah, I think me and my Flickr account are gonna get on well together juuuuust fine.

No comments: