Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Anta

Just a quick note to say that on Monday night Lisa and I went to The Portman pub to see Anta - an acoustic duo with Kate White on the bass and Sarah White on guitar and vocals. It was part of one of Conrad's regular organised events called Forbidden Planet and once a month they have a special female-artists-only night called Fembots. Anyway, Anta were amazing!! Totally kicked ass and got huge cheers from around the room. We had to leave after they finished cos it was a school night and I was already feeling a little drunk! I didn't take any photos cos my camera battery is completely shafted - I spend 8 hours charging it and when I put it back in the camera I switch it on it lasts 20 seconds before it's completely discharged again!! Pointless! I can take about 2 or 3 pictures and that's it!! I mean, yeah I could borrow Scott's but I don't wanna have to keep asking to borrow it. Must google me up a new one.... might have to go for an official Canon one... that's gonna be about 40 quid! :(

No comments: