Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Photoblog 1 - Weekend at Charlies...

On the weekend of 17th Feb me and Lisa trekked up to Newbury to stay at Charlie's for the night. We hadn't seen them in a while and originally were going to go to a relative's Christening but Eastender-style friends/family feuds got in the way! So instead we went up there and got pissed on about 3 bottles of wine. The medication for my tooth had finished the day before so I had the all clear to drink booze! We started drinking at about 5:00 in the afternoon and carried on til about 1am. We all got hooked on the Wii. It's so true about how the Wii has converted non-gamers to it's charms. It's not overly complicated, it's not mindlessly violent, it's just simple fun. No really ... it is! If you haven't tried one yet get yourslef round someone's house who does. Get lots of wine or beer in and order a pizza cos you're guarenteed to a good 4 or 5 hours of solid fun!

Fudge - the cutest cat EVER!
Fudge - the cutest cat EVER!

James pretending to be a dog!
James pretending to be a dog!

Charlie drinking like a lady
Charlie drinking like a lady

Wii 2
Showing Claire how to play Golf on the Wii

All I can see from where I'm sat!
This was all I can see from where I was sat!

No comments: