Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy 2009?

Well, I guess I should wish anybody who reads this blog a Happy New Year. I know it's late - 16 days late to be precise - but I have been quite ill. I've actually been pretty ill since October!! I'll get it out of the way quickly because nobody wants to hear it. Basically, I had some panic attacks at work and have been signed off for stress. I'm still of work at the time of typing this. Also over Christmas I've had the flu and pulled a muscle in my back and just before New Years Eve I managed to have a tooth infection. I'm fuckin' falling apart!!!!!!!

So, now you know. 2009 has been shit for me so far. But I'm trying to think positively... at least it means that things can only get better from here. My back is back to normal, my flu has pretty much cleared (just a little sniffle left), my tooth infection has gone and I'm on anti-depressants to help me cope with my stresses.

Right.... so.... I'm gonna start using this blog again shortly. I do miss using it, and have had a few things I wanted to put on it but never could be bothered. Mainly because I've been using my facebook status as a kind of mini-blog. I've signed up to Twitter too and have been doing the same with that. OK, I'm gonna sign off now, it's getting late and should get to bed. Lisa's got some surprises for me for my birthday this weekend. My birthday is actually on the 20th but that falls on a Tuesday so she's got something special lined up for me. Can't wait.

No comments: